God, I'm Plastered! [GIMP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God, I'm Plastered! [GIMP]

Welcome to God, I'm Plastered!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna become a member of [GIMP]? Wondering about our guidelines?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenn
The Boss
Jenn

Wanna become a member of [GIMP]?  Wondering about our guidelines? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna become a member of [GIMP]? Wondering about our guidelines?   Wanna become a member of [GIMP]?  Wondering about our guidelines? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:42 am

Hello Everyone,

Below are the steps you will need to follow in order to join [GIMP] and our Guild guidelines. These are completely different set from the forum rules so be sure you read them carefully. If you need any help or have any questions you can send me a message in here or you can PM me or Cauzy in the game, my account name is aupady919 and Cauzy's is... well... Cauzy Laughing

STEPS TO FOLLOW WHEN JOINING [GIMP]

1. Sign up to this forum. When you sign up, please make sure you sign up using your Alba screen name. This will make it easier to identify you in game.
2. Post a hello post in the Meet the [GIMP] Players forum. (This way we will be sure not to miss you.)
3. Of course, don't forget to request to join on the OGPlanet website!
4. Play a game with Jenn, Cauzy or GENTECH or any combination of the three. It doesn't have to be a long game and we do not care how well or bad you shoot. This is just to find out if you're a friendly person or not. Twisted Evil
5. Thats about it, pretty simple, huh?

GUIDELINES

1. No hacking or cheating. If we find out that you are doing anything that can be considered hacking or cheating, you will be permanently banned from [GIMP]. That being said, we will not ban you without good reason and we will take the time to investigate each instance of so called hacking or cheating.
2. Be pleasant to other Alba18 players unless they really deserve it. We do not want OGPlanet banning our players, it makes us look bad Cool
3. We are here to have fun! So let's have FUN tongue
Back to top Go down

Wanna become a member of [GIMP]? Wondering about our guidelines?
Page 1 of 1